Welcome to the Home of Super Stars (Past, Present & Future)
1. Where are we talking from today?
I’m in Los Angeles, CA. I just moved into a new place in Beverly Hills.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2020?
My path is to create a monumental album. It will sound like nature itself.
3. What is your take on politics?
I’m fundamentally an anarchist. Not like the Moltov cocktail throwing rebel type, but the definition of what anarchy really is. I think everybody should just live how they want and do what they please and sort things out for themselves instead of having any type of authoritative power in place.
4. Where did you get your artist’s name from?
Chaz is a nickname for my middle name Charles. And Ultra just sounds cool with it.
5. What was it like putting together your latest project?
I didn’t do much, the music comes through me, not by me or for me. It creates itself, structures itself in an album, and releases itself. I’m a bystander as much as anyone else.
6. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
Acoustic guitar so I could sing and make music without electricity.
7. Where you @ online?
Spotify, search “Chaz Ultra”