1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Thibodaux, Louisiana
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
A. it has been a blessed, enlightening and productive year thus far
3. How did you get involved in music?
A. since i was a teen i have always had a passion music and being born on May 3 (James Brown birthday) and with the name Ray Charles it was predestined
4.When did you make music a priority?
A. After the death of nephew, Reggie Bolin, I decided dedicate myself to my craft.
5.What inspires you daily to write & record music?
A. Life’s miracles and teachable moments.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
A. I love listening to Earth Wind and Fire and Cameo for inspiration.
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
A. My album is eclectic and consists of several genres therefore the buyer should a pick and choose that best suit their personal tastes and preferences.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
A. Yes the album is titled Raymond Dickerson’s Command and Control “Epiphany” and is available on all major online outlets.
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
A. Currently I am promoting tracks for the Epiphany Album and I do have several song ready for production.
10. Do you have any plans to tour?
A. My management team is looking the analytics and demographics to structure a logistically feasible tour.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. Living as good of a Christian life i possible can, being a single Dad and maneuvering the learning curve while raising two teenagers.
12. Where you @ online?
A. You can search any engine with Raymond Dickerson’s Command and Control or www.raymondickerson.com
Listen LIVE to ECMD Radio!
Streaming 24/7ECMD Radio is a reporting station playing new & upcoming artists across the nation! Send your professionally recorded CLEAN songs to: ECMDradio@gmail.com and SuperStarMaker@gmail.com (Subject line: "AirPlay Request for ECMD Radio") Be sure to follow @ECMDRadio on Twitter.
Feel free to contact US for anything you don't understand?? (we can provide major radio, retail, and International Distribution ALSO). Contact Kermit for the BEST Possible package to meet your specific NEEDS !!! (text requests to 216-276-1829).
WE do a QUALITY job for YOU = ALL the time 25/8 !!! …