In 2019 my goal is to create brand awareness with playing live shows
3. What is your take on politics? Politics is a big part of my lyrics, without getting into the left and right paradigm the current political atmosphere is heavily polarized and with my music, I aspire to provoke conversation among listeners.
4. Where did you get your artist name from? My artist name is a metaphor for sonic selectiveness.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
Since my early teen years I had the musical bug, originally pursued viola lessons but decided to put aside until around the age of 14 was fascinated with the rock scene at the time. 6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
Yes, in video production. 7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
The biggest surprise or challenge so far was finding the right musicians with the compatible musical taste. This process took many years of trial an error. 8. What was it like putting together your E.P?
Self-producing my first Album has been a huge accomplishment, took. me about 8 years to fully produce the entire album.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work with in the future?
Trent Reznor,Bjork,Korn,Yo-Yo Ma,ASAP Rocky 10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
Keeping up with social media it's like climbing a never-ending mountain, it never stops! It's fun to engage in the different platforms special YouTube and Instagram however it can become quite a daunting task to be frequent when you are also trying to be creative. 11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why? The harp, it's an amazing instrument that doesn't rely on electricity.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in? The Walking Dead
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
The music they can relate to on a personal level.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? My profession is video content creation and if not usually i'm outdoors hiking in the woods.
Listen LIVE to ECMD Radio!
Streaming 24/7ECMD Radio is a reporting station playing new & upcoming artists across the nation! Send your professionally recorded CLEAN songs to: ECMDradio@gmail.com and SuperStarMaker@gmail.com (Subject line: "AirPlay Request for ECMD Radio") Be sure to follow @ECMDRadio on Twitter.