1. Where are we talking from today?
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
Well...my heart has taken a blow in 2018 with the passing of so many loved ones however, there were experiences in which my heart was filled with joy and excitement.
3. How did you get involved in music?
I began playing piano and singing in church in my early teens years.
4. When did you make music a priority?
Music has always been a priority in life because it makes my heart happy when all else fails.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?
Anything can inspire me but I would say "love" and "God" have been my greatest inspirations.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
Truthfully I listen to all types of music and respect most musicians but if I just had to name 2 I would say "Stevie Wonder" and Roberta Flack"
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
Of course I would prefer that they purchase my music because this is my work (intellectual property). You can't make a living without getting paid. On the other hand, since my music is intended to inspire, uplift and create an environment for healing then, streaming it is!!!
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
I recorded my first live album on September 22nd so listeners can look forward to the release sometime before spring, 2019. In the meantime I have a few singles out there.
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
As I stated previously, I recorded my first live recording on September 22nd so, we will begin getting that ready for release sometime before spring, 2019.
10. Do you have any plans to tour?
Yes, I will be in Gap, France October, 2019 and hope to add dates in Paris and Italy.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
I love hanging out with family and friends, walking and dining at great restaurants.
12. Where you @ online?
FB: Nona Brown and Nonalisabrown